Ciao a tutti!

Ciao a tutti!
ho raggiunto una svolta decisiva nella mia vita, allora ho deciso di fare questo blog ancora... leggi, commenta e divertiti :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

RIB FEST!!!

Howdy From Rib Fest Y'all!!

TORONTO RIB FEST 2011 - 03 July 2011

So I just got back from having a grand 'ol time at the Toronto Rib Fest with my brother and his girlfriend (whom I met for the first time today). It was a lot of fun. We had beautiful weather and the food was AMAZING. We choose ribs and chicken from Billy Bones BBQ, the 1st place sauce winners of last year, and they did not disappoint:

BILLY BONES BBQ!!!
enjoying their delicious meal, couldn't even stop eating to take
a picture - it was just that good!
My ribs and chicken... partially consumed already. mmmmmm.

It was my first time actually eating ribs at rib fest and so I was pretty excited to dive into these babies, and I must say I ate them with quite a bit of class - not a single drop of sauce got on my clothes.


Do I Hear Mississauga Rib Fest Calling (July 14th-17th)?

Thanks for a GREAT TIME Guys!!
Ciao For Now!!

Stephanie :)

No comments: